In the News
- Dec 04, 2013 Ark Uses CellTrak™ for Comprehensive Assessment at the Point of Care
- Nov 12, 2013 Charlotte Area Hospice Uses Technology to Improve Patient Care
- Oct 24, 2013 CellTrak Drives Results in Homecare through Mobile Healthcare Innovation
- Oct 03, 2013 Mobile Solution Product Family Offers Hospice Leader Choice
Welcome to the leading mobile solution for healthcare.
CellTrak offers configurable mobile solutions built on needs and input from home healthcare, community care, hospice, and personal care workers. Our mission involves the delivery of real-time data updates and exchanges at the point of care while enabling care team collaboration. Immediately, we will engage your staff and operations while allowing patients to remain in comfortable surroundings.
While helping patients with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, cooking, and transportation an aide or CNA can use CellTrak to:
- Communicate interactively with care teams.
- Receive real-time schedules to eliminate extra trips to the office.
- Validate patient visits electronically.
Empower your agency with easy to use real-time communication solutions at the point of care. Data is transmitted wirelessly via our secure cloud based services to create a complete visit record.
While providing either direct care to patients, or determining what care should be handled by Health Care staff, CellTrak can be used to:
- Schedule and deliver care.
- Provide simple, easy and accurate documentation.
- Real-time information to determine a patient’s care plan and capture conditional changes.
As a case manager or clinical lead, use CellTrak to assess patients, quicker service of referrals, and determine what care should be administered. CellTrak improves the:
- Coordinating care between different agencies and disciplines.
- Patient status and needs that are ever-changing.
- Ability to connect resources to staff.
Your patients/clients gain benefits along with your organization when using CellTrak. Changing health conditions are known by your caregiver in real-time. This will allow patients to:
- Stay in their own home for care.
- Improved outcomes.
- Be connected with family members.
CellTrak will create your full clinical record. Real point of care data is captured along with photos, signatures and payments. Complete care plans and provide your staff with up to date and real-time information.
- CellTrak has created an open interface via a published API to connect you to other systems.
- CellTrak collects data at the point of care and sends to your EMR.
- Intelligent alerts help improve your workflow.
Funders such as Government, Medicare/Medicaid, Insurance providers or private payers recognize immediate value when you use CellTrak to ensure:
- Compliant visits along with electronic visit verification to show auditable results.
- Proactive prevention of fraud.
- Budgeting for future care.
When performing such duties as intake and discharge, scheduling, payroll and billing engage the CellTrak solution to:
- Simplify schedules and send updates in real-time to ensure staff completed visits.
- Cut back payroll processing time by at least 75%.
- Populate your electronic health record for each patient while remaining HIPAA compliant.
See how CellTrak is Connected with Care™
CONNECTED WITH CARE™
Monitor and support your staff in the field. Receive real-time updates and pulse of your agency. Utilize dashboards to understand and assist in improved operational outcomes.
Electronically verify visits, send secure messages, capture signatures, photos and actionable data at the point of care.
Save at least 20% in mileage reimbursement. Reduce trips to the office and increase agency census. Try our ROI calculator now!
Transform care delivery and improve communication with a solution for the entire care team that includes comprehensive and full clinical assessments, patient engagement tools, and a healthcare team portal built for the industry.
Patient specific care plans insure the right level of care is dispatched and delivered.Enable more visits simultaneously and provide accurate documentation at the point of care while using shared care features.
Full visit and clinical alerts, flexible forms, reporting and analytics proactively prepares your team for better results. Efficient and effective care delivery.